After practicing successfully in larger law firms, Alan now provides a small firm solution with the goal of offering professional legal services with neighbor-to-neighbor quality. Alan's experience and the size of our firm allow us a direct, hands-on approach to address your needs quickly and successfully.
Alan assists clients with their general personal and business needs. With a broad spectrum of understanding, Alan has the experience to understand the higher level business aspects of a transaction as well as the basic technicalities. Within the general area of civil law, Alan focuses on the following areas:
- Construction disputes (both Plaintiff and Defendant);
- Lien claims;
- Real Estate disputes (Alan represents all parties involved in a real estate transaction including buyers, sellers, lenders, realtors, investors and title companies);
- Contract claims, negotiation and litigation;
- Debtor's and creditor's rights (debt collection issues);
- Asset protection;
- Distressed homeowner solutions (loan modification and short sale transactions);
- Alternative financing solutions for real estate transactions (wrap transactions, lease/purchase options and owner financing); and
- Real Estate Closings (Alan is the owner of The Ceshker Group closing offices of Independence Title).